Subscriber Benefits and Information
Additional savings when subscribing in groups of 10 or more.
Subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per production subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets MUST be returned to the Ensemble Theatre Box Office at least 48 hours prior to the performance date held. Exchanges received after this time will incur a fee of $3.00 per ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets may only be exchanged within the same production.
- An upgrade fee will be charged if exchanging for a higher priced ticket.
- Second exchanges incur a fee of $3.00 per ticket.
- Ticket exchanges may only be done by mail or in person.
Should wheelchair access, level access or any other special seating be required please indicate on your booking form. Subscribers with particular seating requests are advised to return their subscription forms as quickly as possible to avoid disappointment. Although we attempt to accommodate all requests, the Ensemble cannot guarantee seating. Flexibility of dates will assist with accommodating seating requirements.
The Ensemble Arts Bonus Cards
All of our subscribers can enjoy the benefits of the Arts Bonus Card. An Arts Bonus Card for each person on your subscription will arrive with your tickets. Ensemble Arts Bonus participants include:
Angus & Robertson Bookworld Manly
- Australian Brandenburg Orchestra
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Historic Houses Trust of New South Wales
- Musica Viva
- Nutcote Trust The Home of May Gibbs
- Radio 2MBS-FM 102.5
- Sydney Cricket Ground Trust
- Sydney Dance Company
- Sydney Philharmonia Choirs
Whether an intimate dinner for two, a business lunch, or corporate/private functions, the Ensembles tranquil Waterside Restaurant offers a relaxed atmosphere with professional service, tempting menus and idyllic views of Sydney Harbour. Subscribers receive a special discount price on pre-theatre dining. For bookings please indicate on your booking form (if subscribing) or telephone (02) 9956 8250.
The Ensemble is a not for profit organisation and receives no government funding. Any donations are greatly appreciated. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible. Donations of $20.00 and over will receive recognition in all mainstage programmes. Please indicate if you wish to remain anonymous.
Click here for more details.